- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 tsp BAKING SODA
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 oz chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 medium pear
- 1/4 cup Figs, dried, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl add oats, baking soda, salt and chia seeds; toss together.
- Add milk, vanilla extract and honey over oat mixture; stir together until combined. Chop pears and figs. Fold into mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan, gently push down into the pan with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until lightly brown on top and oatmeal is set.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 169mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 16g