- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium kiwi
- 1 medium orange
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 stick string cheese
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and honey. Spread onto bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches. Cut into a heart shape using a knife or a large food-cutter.
- Peel and dice kiwis and orange; core and chop apple. Toss together in a large bowl.
- Cut cucumbers into sticks.
- Serve sandwiches with fruit salad, cucumbers, and cheese sticks on the side.
- Place ingredients into segmented lunchboxes if packing to go. Don’t forget a love note!
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 524mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 31g