- 1 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Mix peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and raisins in a medium bowl.
- Spread coconut flakes out onto a piece of wax paper.
- Drop peanut butter mixture by the tablespoon-fulls onto the wax paper, then roll in the coconut forming balls.
- Chill until firm.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g