- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Slice each apple horizontally, revealing the core in the center of each slice. Using a food cutter or the cap of a milk carton, cut a circle in the center removing the core portion of the apple. Toss apples into a large bowl with lemon juice to avoid browning.
- Spread 4 of the apple slices with peanut butter (or even sesame butter if there is a nut allergy) and top off with second slice of apple.
- Serve each apple “sandwich” with crackers, sliced carrots, sugar snap peas, and ranch dressing for dipping the veggies.
Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 424mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 15g