- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 medium orange
- Mix together peanut butter and honey in a small bowl.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread, then top with the remaining slices.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Serve sandwiches with carrot sticks and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 499kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 454mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 16g