- 2 medium banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 medium apple
- Peel bananas and either cut into slices or mash with a fork.
- Spread peanut butter and banana over the bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Cut sandwiches into clover shapes using a knife–or a cookie cutter if you happen to have one.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and slice apples.
- Serve sandwiches with broccoli and apple slices on the side.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 366mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g