Peanut Butter and Apple Sandwiches with CucumbersPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- Core apples and slice as thinly as you can.
- Spread peanut butter over 4 slices of bread, then top with apple slices and remaining bread slices to form 4 sandwiches.
- Serve sandwiches with cucumber and pepper slices on the side.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 432mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g