Peanut Butter and Apple Sandwich with Peaches and PeppersPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 sandwich
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 2 medium peach
- 8 none bell pepper, mini
- Core apples and cut into thin slices.
- Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter onto each of 4 slices of bread; top equally with apple slices and then with remaining bread, making four sandwiches.
- Serve with peaches and peppers on the side.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 361mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g