- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 medium peach
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Start with 4 small, sealable containers (mason jars work great). To each container add 1/4 cup of oats, 1/4 cup of yogurt, syrup, a pinch of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts; mix well.
- Dice peaches. Reserve half and divide remaining peaches between containers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, top with reserved peaches and more chopped walnuts.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 169mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g