- 4 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium peach
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Pour water, salt, and vanilla into a small pan and heat over high.
- Just before the water boils, add peaches (no fresh peaches? Try frozen!). When it comes to a boil, stir in the oats.
- Reduce heat to low and stir occasionally. Cook until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with yogurt before serving, or simply serve it alongside.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 126mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g