- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium cauliflower
- Spread the peanut butter on both slices of toasted bread.
- Spread the grated carrot over the peanut butter on one of the slices. Dot the carrots with the dried fruit, spreading them around evenly.
- Drizzle the honey over the carrots and fruit. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cover with the other slice of peanut butter coated bread
- Serve with raw veggies.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 386mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g