- 4 large egg
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Hard-boil the eggs; cool and peel.
- Toast bread and spread with peanut butter. For a fun touch, cut the bread into a special shape using cookie cutters.
- Serve the eggs and toast alongside peaches, carrots, and yogurt.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 419mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 26g