- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup jam, all-fruit
- 1 cup, cubes honeydew
- 1 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 2 medium carrot
- Spread peanut butter onto 4 slices of bread and jam onto remaining 4 slices. Place slices of bread together for a sandwich and cut into quarters.
- Chop honeydew and cantaloupe and mix together in a small bowl.
- Slice pepper. Peel and cut carrots into sticks.
- Serve each sandwich with fruit and veggies on the side.
Calories: 489kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 465mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 33g