PB&J on Whole Wheat RollsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 roll plus 1/4 of the veggies and 1/2 TBL of dressing plus 1 orange
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 4 medium orange
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Split dinner rolls in half horizontally.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon jam onto each dinner roll, forming sandwiches.
- Peel oranges and divide into sections. Chop celery into 2-inch sticks, chop broccoli into bite-size pieces, and slice bell pepper.
- Serve sandwiches with veggies on the side, along with ranch dressing for dipping.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 422mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 16g