PB&J Banana Dog
Pb & J banana dog is a fun twist on a peanut butter sandwich.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 roll whole wheat hot dog buns
- 4 medium banana
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 4 cup slices cucumber
- Spread peanut butter (or any nut butter) on the inside of bun, lay banana down in bun. Place jelly inside a piping bag (the ones used for cake decorating) or inside of a plastic zip-lock bag, snip a tiny corner out of bag and pipe along banana a line of jelly to resemble ketchup.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 276mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 29g