- 3 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 clove garlic
- 4 ounce Spaghetti
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice tomatoes into quarters and place onto the baking sheet. Add fresh basil, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap garlic in foil and place on baking sheet with the tomatoes. Toss in the preheated oven and roast for 40-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package.
- Once the tomato skins begin to shrivel, remove from the oven. Allow to cool slightly, then add to a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend until desired texture is reached.
- Serve spaghetti topped with freshly made sauce; serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 302mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g