- 7 medium carrot
- 1 medium fennel
- 3/4 medium onion, red
- 1 medium lemon
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1/4 cup chopped basil, fresh
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking dish (8×10 or larger) with foil; set aside.
- Peel carrots and cut into quarters, lengthwise. Cut fennel and onion into 1/2 inch wedges.Thinly slice lemon. Add veggies and lemon slices to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together oil, coriander, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and then drizzle over carrot mixture. Toss to coat evenly and then pour into prepared baking dish. Roast in oven for 40-50 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- While veggies are roasting, prepare pasta as directed on package. Drain, then toss with a small amount of oil to prevent from sticking together while veggies continue to roast. Roughly chop basil.
- Toss veggies with cooked pasta and basil; serve with sliced strawberries on the side.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 401mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g