- 2 cup macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 lb turkey, ground
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 2 cup spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce
- 4 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 tbsp caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup croutons, plain
- 2 medium apple
- Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook turkey until browned and no longer pink; stir to crumble as it cooks. Slice summer squash and add mushrooms and summer squash to meat. Saute for 3-4 minutes. Add marinara sauce and heat throughout. Stir drained pasta into meat sauce.
- Toss salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Serve pasta with apples and salad.
Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 867mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g