- 6 ounce elbow noodles
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 cup broccoli
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of the water.
- While pasta cooks, coarsely chop garlic and cut broccoli into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add chopped broccoli and 1 cup of water. Cover and cook on medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes, allowing water to evaporate.
- Add cooked pasta, reserved water, and freshly grated/shredded Parmesan cheese to skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until heated through, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot with grapes on the side.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 432mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g