- 8 ounce whole wheat pasta shells
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup pineapple
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, allow to cool to room temperature.
- Chop peppers, slice tomatoes and olives in half. Add to large bowl with pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, salt and pepper and juice of 1/4 lemon. Pour over pasta mixture, toss together with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Serve extra cherry tomatoes and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 660mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g