- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup parsley, fresh
- 2 cup grapes
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain, reserving the liquid. Set pasta aside; pour liquid back into the pot and bring to a boil.
- Cut broccoli into bite-sized florets, cut carrots into 1/2 inch rounds, and slice bell pepper. Add vegetables to water and boil for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium and add oil. Dice onion and mince garlic; add both to hot oil and sauté 4-5 minutes until onion becomes soft.
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash in half lengthwise and then into half-moons. Add to onion and garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining vegetables, broth, 1 teaspoon zest of the lemon, and the juice of the lemon. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, grated cheese, and chopped parsley. Toss to combine and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 281mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g