- 4 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 6 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, hard boil eggs and allow to cool.
- Halve cherry tomatoes, slice strawberries, chop pepper, dice eggs, and shred lettuce.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- If packing to go, place 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing on the bottom of each container followed by equal amounts of tomatoes, pasta, bell pepper, and eggs, and topped off with 1 cup shredded lettuce, 1/2 cup strawberries, and 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (This will keep the lettuce from getting soggy). Just toss together before eating!
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 282mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g