- 8 ounce pasta, shapes
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Breast Chicken Breast, cooked, chopped
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 cup, diced watermelon
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain. Mix in butter and parmesan cheese.
- Warm up leftover chicken; chop into cubes and add to pasta.
- Cut carrots into sticks, slice the bell pepper, and dice the watermelon.
- Serve chicken pasta with veggies and watermelon on the side .
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 163mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g