- 2 cup macaroni pasta, dry
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 medium apple
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half; peel carrots and slice into rounds.
- Add veggies to cooked pasta and toss with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with apple slices and turkey pepperoni on the side, or add them in too if you’d like!
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 695mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g