- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 3/4 ounce corn, canned
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/8 cup cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium lime
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 medium honeydew
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Dice zucchini, mince garlic, drain and rinse chickpeas; set all aside separately.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium. Cook and stir garlic for 1 minute. Add zucchini, chickpeas, drained corn, basil, chopped cilantro, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add quinoa and spritz with juice of 1/4 lime; toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm or cold with cubed honeydew on the side.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 833mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 17g