- 1 cup RICE, BROWN, LONG-GRAIN, RAW
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 ounce Fish, Tilapia
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/4 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- Cook rice as directed on package; cover and set aside.
- Preheat broiler on high. Move a rack up to the top portion of oven.
- In a small bowl, mix parmesan, melted butter, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice, dill, and pepper; set aside.
- Place foil on the bottom of a baking dish; lay fish on foil. Broil for 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Turn fish over and spread an even amount of parmesan mixture over each fillet. Broil again for 3-4 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While fish rests, spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Remove edamame from pods if not purchased this way, and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add almonds and sauté for 1 minute more; remove from heat.
- Serve fish atop a bed of rice with edamame and cubed mango on the side.
Calories: 517kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 201mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g