- 1 medium cabbage
- 4 tablespoon oil, avocado
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the cabbage in half and then into quarters. Slice off the core and discard; then cut the cabbage quarters into 1 to 1 1/2 inch wedges.
- Place the wedges onto a Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with avocado oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add a tablespoon or so grated Parmesan cheese to each wedge. Roast for 25 minutes; allow to cool slightly and serve.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Sodium: 1429mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g