- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- Cook pasta as directed on package and drain. Chop bell pepper and avocado; slice carrots and cucumber.
- Once pasta is drained, stir in parmesan cheese, butter, and milk. Add chopped bell pepper and avocado and toss to combine.
- Serve with sliced carrots, sliced cucumbers, and frozen raspberries on the side. (The raspberries will thaw nicely by lunchtime when placed in kids’ lunches in the morning.)