Parmesan Pasta Plate
Simple make-ahead pasta paired with fruits and veggies that's both colorful and lunchbox-friendly.Print Pin Rate
- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- Cook pasta as directed on package and drain. Chop bell pepper and avocado; slice carrots and cucumber.
- Once pasta is drained, stir in parmesan cheese, butter, and milk. Add chopped bell pepper and avocado and toss to combine.
- Serve with sliced carrots, sliced cucumbers, and frozen raspberries on the side. (The raspberries will thaw nicely by lunchtime when placed in kids’ lunches in the morning.)
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 255mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 7g