- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 8 piece Chicken breast tenders, uncooked
- 5 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 8 medium carrot
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush 1 tablespoon of oil over a heavy large lined baking sheets. Place the buttermilk in a large bowl. Add the chicken tenders and stir to coat. Let stand at least 15 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
- Stir the Parmesan and bread crumbs in a pie dish. Remove the chicken tenders from the buttermilk and dredge them in the bread crumb mixture to coat completely, pressing to adhere.
- Arrange the coated chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheets, spacing evenly. Drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil over the chicken tenders and bake until they are cooked through and golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Peel carrots and then slice on the diagonal into 1/2-inch slices. Place carrots in a single layer in a baking dish. Toss with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with herbs. Bake until crisp tender, about 35 minutes.
- Slice pears and serve with your dinner.
Calories: 691kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 1367mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 27g