- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together, egg and milk, set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in medium skillet. Dip each piece of chicken into egg/milk wash, then into breadcrumb mixture. Brown in olive oil on both sides. Transfer to a baking dish, and continue to repeat with all pieces of chicken. When all of the chicken has been breaded and brown, pour 1-2 tablespoons of sauce over each piece, then top with a small amount of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- While baking, assemble the slaw by mixing all ingredients together. Chill until ready to serve chicken.
Calories: 803kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 177mg | Sodium: 1098mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 44g