- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon OREGANO, DRIED
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Thinly slice tomatoes, then place them on a baking sheet.
- Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake 10-15 minutes until tomatoes are tender and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 133mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g