- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, canned in own juice
- 1 cup 1″ pieces Papaya
- 1/3 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 4 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a food processor or blender, puree pineapple, papaya, and yogurt. Mix in egg, oil, sugar, and honey.
- Combine pineapple (drained) and flour mixtures; fold in walnuts and cranberries.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with a glass of orange juice.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 68mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 35g