- 8 cracker (2-1/2″ square) graham crackers
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- Break apart graham crackers into small rectangles. Spread each rectangle with peanut butter and then stick them together forming pairs; you should now have 8 pairs. Line up two of the graham cracker pairs as the palm tree trunk.
- Slice apples into wedges and put them into place as the “leaves” of the palm tree.
- Using a small amount of peanut butter, attach a few raisins to the center of the apples for “coconuts.”
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 108mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g