- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Toast bread slices and spread each with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Set 4 slices aside.
- Slice banana and place 2 slices on 4 pieces of toast for the owl’s eyes. Add a small dollop of peanut butter to the center of each banana and place a blueberry on top.
- Quarter 1 strawberry lengthwise and use one slice for each owl’s nose. Thinly slice another strawberry lengthwise and use 2 slices on each owl for the wings. Add some raisins between the wings for a feathery look (Dried cranberries work here, too!).
- Serve each owl with yogurt, any remaining fruit, and the 4 remaining slices of toast.
Calories: 580kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 480mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 40g