- 2 cup water
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/3 cup apples, dried
- 1/8 cup almonds, whole
- 1 medium banana
- In 2-quart saucepan combine water and oats. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes (oats will not be tender).
- Remove from heat; transfer to mixing bowl. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in milk, yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and dried fruits.
- Cover; chill 12 hours or up to 3 days. To serve, heat oatmeal in saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon honey.
- Divide among serving bowls. Top with almonds and sliced banana.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 124mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 45g