Overnight Pumpkin OatmealPrint Pin Rate
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/3 cup pumpkin, canned
- 4 teaspoon chia seeds
- 4 teaspoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Add 1/2 cup of oats, 1/4 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon protein powder, 1/3 cup pumpkin, 1 teaspoon chia seeds, 1 teaspoon flax, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice into each of four resealable containers. (Mason jars work great!) Mix this together and then add 1/2 cup milk. Add more milk if necessary until ingredients have been fully covered.
- Seal container and pop in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 2 hours).
- Stir together once more and serve.