Overnight Protein Oats
No cooking required to make these high-protein oats sweetened with honey, cinnamon, and fresh fruits. Make them at night for a quick breakfast tomorrow morning.Print Pin Rate
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add oats, protein, yogurt, milk, honey, salt, and almond extract to a bowl. Mix well. If using mason jars, split half the mixture between 4 of them; if using a small bowl, add half the mixture to the bowl.
- Top with half the berries and and then with the remaining oats. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Add the remaining berries, sliced bananas, almonds, and a sprinkle of cinnamon before serving.
Calories: 593kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 312mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 28g