- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 12 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon mustard, ground
- Grease the inside of slow cooker with butter. Chop onions and pepper, shred potatoes. Press the sweet potato shreds into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Whisk together peppers and onions with eggs, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 379mg | Sodium: 564mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g