- 1 cup orzo, dry
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 1/2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium pear
- Cook orzo according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven broiler. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Toss onion, peppers, corn, and oil together in a bowl; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil for 7-8 minutes.
- Toss roasted veggies together with cooked orzo. Spritz with lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with diced avocado and feta cheese; serve pear wedges on the side.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 327mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 20g