- 1/3 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 2 tablespoon vinegar, rice wine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 2 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 stalk green onion
- 3 pound rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup Noodles, chinese, chow mein
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper; set aside. Drain oranges.
To a large bowl add roughly chopped spinach and romaine greens, slaw mix, oranges and almonds. Slice green onion and add to salad bowl.
Shred 2-3 cups of chicken from the rotisserie and add to the salad along with chow mein noodles.
Drizzle on 1/2 the dressing and gently toss together to coat evenly. If more dressing is desired, add to bowl and toss once more (dressing may also be added individually). Serve immediately. (Serving size: 1 1/2 cup salad).
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 818mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g