- 3/4 cup Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 breast chicken breast
- 2 medium orange
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cup orange
- 2 cup strawberries
- 4 small rolls, dinner, wheat
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine thawed concentrate, honey, soy sauce, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and brush with orange and honey sauce. Bake for 20 minutes, basting with orange and honey sauce again at the 10 and 15 minute marks.
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water and fill a large bowl with ice water. Chop broccoli and add to boiling water. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bright green in color. Drain, then add to ice water to blanch. Allow to sit for 1-2 minutes, then drain again.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute (optional). Add broccoli, salt, and pepper; cook for 3 minutes. Add cheese and stir to coat.
- Serve chicken with broccoli, strawberries, oranges, and rolls on the side.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 861mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 17g