- 4 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 5 medium orange
- 1/8 cup maple syrup, pure
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 medium zucchini
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix chili powder, cumin and salt. Heat grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium. Rub seasoning onto chicken and place in skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the center. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Zest and juice 1 orange. Chop the chipotle peppers. Set zest aside and add juice to skillet with maple syrup. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in peppers and 1 teaspoon of the zest. Return chicken to skillet and reheat.
- Slice zucchini and sauté in hot skillet with the chicken for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Serve chicken on a bed of pasta with orange wedges and zucchini on the side.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 231mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 10g