- 3 each chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 medium orange
- 1/4 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 4 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- Cut chicken into 2 inch strips and toss into a bowl. Combine salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add to chicken and toss to coat evenly. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Cook chicken in skillet for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring often to prevent sticking. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, juice, and mustard; set aside.
- Once chicken has cooled to room temperature, add to the yogurt mixture and toss to coat evenly. Chop bell pepper; add lettuce, bell pepper, and chicken mixture to a large bowl. Toss, and divide evenly among 4 serving dishes.
- Top each serving of salad with orange wedges, almonds, feta and hemp seeds. Serve with crackers.
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 683mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g