- 16 ounce turkey sausage
- 3 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 8 ounce linguine pasta, dry
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 2 medium peach
- 6 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup vinegar, raspberry
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Spray a Dutch oven or large, deep pan with cook spray, and heat over medium. Brown the sausage and cook until no longer pink inside; remove from heat and slice into coins. Set aside, covered.
- Halve the tomatoes, slice onion and mince garlic.
- Combine in same Dutch oven, all ingredients except a few of the basil leaves and the cheese.
- Cover and allow to boil; remove the lid once boiling and cook for an additional 7-9 minutes. Stirring occasionally so pasta does not stick together and water absorbs.
- Add cheese and stir to combine;
- For salad, simply cut peaches into smaller pieces and toss all ingredients together.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1230mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g