One Eyed Monsters with Orange SlicesPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1 egg, 1 toast, and 1 orange
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium egg
- 4 medium orange
- Using the top of a cup, cut out a circle from each slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Set bread in skillet when hot, and crack egg into the center of the bread. When the egg white becomes solid white, flip over to cook the egg all the way through. You may want to re-spray the pan before you flip it.
- Grill the circle of bread in the pan at the same time.
- For a Halloween touch, apply ketchup for the scary eyeball effect!
- Serve with orange slices.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 211mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 2g