- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/4 cup, chopped onion
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2″ dia) bell pepper, green
- 1/4 cup, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk together eggs and a small amount of water to make mixture lighter. Set aside.
- Chop mushrooms, onions, and green pepper. Spray pan with cooking spray and add veggies; sauté 2 minutes, pour into a bowl and set aside.
- In same pan, pour 1/4-1/2 egg mixture (use less with a smaller pan and more with a larger pan); allow eggs to become firmer; add some veggies to omelet; sprinkle with cheese.
- Carefully flip half of the eggs over the veggies and cheese, into an omelet; allow to cook 1-2 minutes longer. If your pan is larger and you made 2 omelets per pan of eggs, cut it in half and serve each omelet topped with salsa, with mango.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 193mg | Sodium: 635mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g