- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/2 medium onion
- 6 large egg
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 cup watermelon
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Slice mushrooms and chop onion.
- Add veggies to hot skillet and sauté until tender, approximately 6-8 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and add to the same skillet. Cook, stirring gently until completely set, then remove from heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in a separate large, nonstick skillet. Top with one slice ham, 1/4 eggs, 1/4 veggie mixture, 1 tablespoon mozzarella, 1 tablespoon cheddar, and another tortilla.
- Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes per side until lightly browned and cheeses begin to melt; remove from skillet and set aside on a plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients until all have been used.
- Once quesadillas are finished cooking, cut peppers into shapes and place on top to form a smiley face or other fun picture.
- Serve with remaining bell pepper pieces and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 497kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 20g | Sodium: 744mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g