- 4 oz egg noodles
- 2 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 can diced tomatoes, canned
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp, drained Capers, canned
- 1/4 tsp cayenne or red pepper
- 8 olive green olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 breast chicken breast
- 4 medium orange
- Cook noodles as directed on package. After draining, return noodles to cooking pot, stir in butter, cover and set aside.
- While noddles are cooking, add tomatoes (drained), 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, spinach, capers and red pepper (if using) to a mixing bowl. Dice olives and add to bowl as well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Season chicken with remaining salt and pepper, and add to hot skillet. Cook approximately 3-4 minutes or until browned on one side.
- Flip chicken and top with tomato mixture.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook 3-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve chicken and tomatoes over precooked noodles with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 619mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 3g