- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 large egg
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium apple
- Dice onion, tomato, and mushrooms; grate carrot; chop or shred spinach.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over high.
- Add the veggies to the hot skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium then spray skillet again with cooking spray.
- Whisk together two eggs; pour into skillet and cook until edges are firm, then flip.
- Add some veggies and cheese to one half of the eggs, then fold the other half over top. Cook until eggs are no longer runny and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with toast and sliced apples on the side.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 385mg | Sodium: 393mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g