- 1 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup oats, dry
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup strawberries
- Mix together flours, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a separate bowl and whisk together with buttermilk, 2 tablespoons of honey, and the egg.
- Gradually add liquid ingredients to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined (batter may be lumpy).
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Chop 6-8 strawberries and set aside.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake into hot skillet. Sprinkle each pancake with some chopped strawberries and continue cooking until the pancakes become bubbly; flip and continue to cook until browned. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Drizzle remaining honey over pancakes, and serve with remaining strawberries on the side.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 473mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g